~i guess its not too late to greet selamat hari raya to all muslims out there, i would like to take this opportunity to seek for forgiveness if i ever did wrong to any of u, i'm just an imperfect human being after all~

* frankly speaking, i dont really have the mood to celebrate raya this year. wonder y? well let me list down every reasons of y im not in the mood for raya :-

- i have a lot(really LOTS) of assignment to finish or else i may not be able to enter the final examination for this block
- suddenly i realize that im too old to receive any duit raya ect ect and im really embarrassed arghhh(which is the weirdest thing that happen to me this time, dnt noe y)
- i havent get the chance to really use Ramadhan as the month of Holy to 'beribadah' (sgt sedey)
- i had fever on the 1st day of raya
- tak sempat nak shopping raya sob sob
- FINAL EXAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM is just around the corner and my preparation is "ZEROOOOOO"

SGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~me n me n me~


~family potrait~


~thnx evin for coming~

well nyways, may all of u enjoy raya and have fun yall!!

0 comments: