la la la la 1st of all i just want to say that im in a confuse state right now, can i just leave evrything to God??? ok fine i noe i have to do smtg bout it, but right now i need a rest!!!cepat laaaaahhhhh cuti, aku nak rehat laaaa!!!!

hurm yesterday, my brother and I went to my dad's house in Bandar Sunway. well as usual my dad will cook something for all of us and I, (yes me not u) have to also be in the kitchen to help out. u know what, i seriously think my dad is very particular about how to slice the onion, ect ect, unlike my mom he's so mementingkan kesenian until almost what i do kene tegur yer ish ish..my mom is a lot simpler that him..i guess that's what happen when man own the kitchen..nyway my dad cook superb dish..so here's the picture!!


(bahan utama - kue teow ni perlu di rendam dlm air panas dulu untuk beberape minit supaya tak melekat2, ayah ak ckp la)


(kue teow, kerang, udang, lada yg ditumis bersama bwg putih, merah n udang kering)


(my dad in action)

this afternoon, my brother n I went to service our car n while waiting the car to finish guess who i met????? you wont believe it, it's JACKIE CHAN...caye tak caye tak??? n guess what jackie chan tue wat kat saye??????? die bagi saye gula2 n bukak kan sampul gula2 tue untuk saya, sweetttt tak????tak pernah org wat camtu kat saye..then saye tanye die soklan nie.....


me : how to spell your name??
JC(jackie chan) : i dont know
me : how come you dont know how to spell your own name??
JC : smiling + showing some kungfu actions

me : so how old r u??
JC : 6 y.o
me : guess how old am i???
JC : u r sister rite??
me : mm yes
JC : 16 y.o
me : blushing...am i that young???hahahah

act Jackie chan tue is a chinese boy, sgt peramah kay, smpaikan aunty die ckp, br smpai u already make a friend?? hehe then die duk sblh ak smbl tnye2 pasal citer kat tv, n the cutest thing is that mase ak nk blk ak ckp bye kat die n die reply "bye, FRIEND" wow....terharu!!

3 comments:

is it REAL jackie chan or he has the same name with jackie?? :P

aiyo kin mesti la same name..tak kan la jackie chan umur 6 taun :P

hahahahha. takde la mane la tau kan. tersalah tekan ke ape. patot nak tulis 63 ke ape tapi tertulis 6 jek. haha