last night, my aunt ask me to accompany her to meet fellow friends. i agree to follow her as i never been to jusco bukit indah before. at 1st, my aunt thought that i know how to get there, unfortunately i dont(did i mention that i got lost on my way to my BEST friend's house, which is like 5 minutes from my house?). luckily there's GPS to help us to get there(i know someone must be laughing reading this,u know who u r).
we had our dinner at this one western restaurant, i like the decoration of the restaurant, it make u feel like u'r in a jungle, with all the trees, bushes and fake fire flame-like light here and there, the only thing that missing would be monkeys or snakes(seriously hehe).my aunt and me ordered sirloin steak and we thought that usually the chef will cook the steak for us, rite?but turn out we have to kind of grill it ourselves....


(i almost vomit seeing this raw meat, yucksss the only person who can eat this is my bro)

(thank God, this man help us to cook our steak, and my aunt's friends were like, amboi manjanye nak makan pun kene wat kan hehe..n this man was like sgt2 la baik smpai siap tambahkan gravy at my steak once in a while and my aunt's friends said this to me "aik layanan istimewa plak pd aliah, jgn terpikat sudah ".hehe nope nope, btw he's fr nepal or bangladesh i guess)



~u have to cut the meat into pieces so that it'll cook faster on the hot stove~


~taddddaaaa, finally, they r cooked and well done~





~burppp, mine finish alrdy ermmm excpt for the "lemak2" that can block ur blood vessels~

0 comments: