1st of all i would like to thank you for sharing your story with me, i know i'm not good with advices especially regarding love matter as i have my own UNFIXed problem too so i may not be the best person to share you words of wisdom BUT i'm sure that i can share my ear to listen and to comfort if that's okay with you..regarding you 'ex' getting engaged, how surprised i am to hear the news.. well that's the thing with me, i will feel EXTRA sad and emotional even though it's totally unrelated to me..seriously the only thing that i can say to you is just move on with your life as ALLAH SWT may have better plans for you and you just need to be patient i guess, take it as an experience that will make you a better and stronger person, insyallah... Im sure you're going to be strong but CRY as much as you want and dont be ashamed of it but dont la go and progress to depression state pulak okay.

p/s : if you want to cry with me, i'll accompany you :)...

2 comments:

alia, u nk share ngn sape?
ngan i u nk dgr x cite i?
hehehehe....

u r such a sweet fren lah.

hahahaha i share ngn Tuhan jer lah kay..:P..

btw u nyer story apekah??? dont tell me it's about ur bibik haha!! i sedia mendengar midots demi kawan :) sweet kan i haha..

p/s : MIDAHHHH, lupe kan hari ni wedding seha???