i called my mother just now and i can hear her cough and wheezing + SOB(shortness of breath), this makes me worry as she has asthma.. i dont know why but everytime my mother or aiman has asthma i will be damn worry..i can remember not sleeping and just watching aiman's sleep with difficulty in breathing, every once in a while, i will look at her chest movement to indicate that she's breathing, yeah till that point and usually i fall asleep watching her ( i know im such a paranoia). But it's true previously i cannot see people with asthma. okay back to the story, let's just pray that my mother will be fine, AMIN..btw she told me a good news which my SAYANG a.k.a Blackberry can be discharged hehe but she has no time to pick it up..and tomorrow i have film session which is basically one by one of us will be asked to interpret the radiograph given and guess what, i havent finish studying but still im writing this blog (penat seh tgk gambar x-ray, macam paham plak aku kan so rehat jap la)...something been bothering me thus disturbing my concentration to study (alasan jerh ni, padahal pergi mati la benda lain kan, ngade jer aku ni haha)..owh btw Parvin made us laugh by saying 'siput BABI' in a very funny way and i was like 'mane boleh cakap tue la hehe'..




picture uploaded by my sister, AIman ;



p/s : please don't grow up so fast :)

0 comments: