~a kiss from papa~


Daughter to father…

Daddy, what if I cant be a good person? What if the path that I choose is wrong? What if people don’t like me? What if I cause so much trouble? What if I lost? What if I failed? What if I don’t make you proud? What if I spend your money on something useless? Will you always be there? Will you help me to stand up? Will you hate me for who I am? Will I get left behind? Will I be left alone in the dark? Im scared daddy..im so scared to go outside in the real brutal world.. there’s a lot of bad people out there..cant I just be in your arm, always?

Father to daughter….

There’s so much more than just a brutal world out there. You have to explore this life..You will be good if you have a strong desire to be good. There’s no right or wrong in choosing the path, you have to experiment things on your own and if you think the path is wrong, take it as an adventure that you will treasure throughout your life. Don’t worry too much about causing trouble because in time you will learn how to deal with the situations. If you lost, take it as a challenge to keep on trying and trying. Winning doesn’t prove you are the best person in this life…I wish I could give you everything you want so you wont have to suffer like me. I will always be there for you because im always sitting there in the 4 chambers of your heart. So just listen to your heart and follow what it says. I will never ever let you fall, that’s why I m always holding your hand whenever your trying to walk. You are my life, there’s no way I can hate you, if not I would have give you away. Even if you get left behind, just keep running to be side by side with others. If you are left alone in the dark, remember to switch on the light. Don’t be scared dear, you will grow into a person you want to be, take all the sadness as the obstacles that you have to face and enjoy every second of your life. Never ever regret on what you do cause everything happens for a reason. When destiny calls, you must be strong, I may not be with you, but remember that I always be in your heart and there will be someone else arm that you will be in.…



~father's hand will always holding their children~


~like father, like daughter~

hurm guess what..suddenly im missin my dad, its been quite a while since we last met..hope he's alrite there..kind of funny act, i used to be soo afraid of him when i was a lil kid hehe cause always the notty one..always fight with my elder brother and always kene rotan then i always think that he hate me so i hate him too for that..but THANX ayah, if not for the rotan, tali pinggang ect ect i wouldnt be a human being haha(sorry for making you think that i hate you, act its becoz when i started to grow up and all the hormonal changes well the "teenager phase", i acted so keras kepala but dont worry dad i got it from ur genes gak kan haha).. hurmm when can we eat shushi together again?org lain tak adventure like us laa..so i only get to eat shushi whenever my dad is around...so LOVE you dad...promise insyaallah i will study betul2 n wont be lazy bum hehe)

~enjoying the moment~

~look daddy, STRIKE~

1 comments:

ilove my father,my mother and all my family,like u
see me at
http://nasihat19.blogspot.com/