~dont noe y but seriously i dont have the mood to sit for the exam this week, my stress level is increasing hopefully my blood pressure is normal


~my heart rate is tachycardia(>100).


~im so tensed up...


~i cant stop thinking about failure(i dont noe y)


~my hope n determination is abnormal(danger phase)


~im starting to think -ve things (left axis deviation)


~i hate doremon(purposely written down)


~i love doremon(contraindication,wat the??)


~@#$%^&&&***!((@()##())$$)$)$)$


~i'm so damn scared 4 this block


~I cant concentrate more

~fatigue easily

~cold alwayz(sign of anemia????)


~madness all over the place



(Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepadamu dari kerunsingan dan dukacita, aku berlindung kepadaMu dari kelemahan dan kemalasan, aku berlindung kepadaMu dari perasaan penakut dan bakhil, dan aku berlindung kepadaMu dari belenggu hutang dan tekanan orang~doa memohon perlindungan dari kerunsingan)

0 comments: