Have u ever felt so rebellious?? i hate people who makes me sad, i hate them for making me feel serba salah, i hate to think that its my mistake for everything to happen..hurm im so not in the mood. Ingatkan bleh cuti dgn amannyer tapi byk plak masalah yg datang....tapi ape2 pun evin cakap "never regret, coz evrythng happen has a reason for it".zue plak kate "hal2 hati nie, the best medicine in the hospital pun cant cure it"(totally agree)..hurm kanak2 ribena mesti tak byk masalah kan2?? they juz have to play with their toys all day long..


~love mine~




I don’t wanna be told to grow up

And I don’t wanna change

I just wanna have fun

I don’t wanna be told to grow up

And I don’t wanna change

So you better give up

‘Cause I’m not gonna change

I don’t wanna grow up





Too Serious Too Soon



I don't know why I lost your touch

Maybe I wanted to be loved too much

Too serious, too soon

I wanted you to love me

I wanted to be there for you like no one else before

It's been a rainy afternoon

Now I'm Staring at the moon

Thinking we got too serious, too soon

I told you every day

I told you every night in every way

I love you

Maybe you got scared

Maybe I have nothing else to say

But I love you

So baby now my life's a mess

cos I couldn't love you any less



p/s I love you(best citer nie)

0 comments: